My boy is now somewhat obsessed with this monster. What I think may have been fear yesterday (I tried to backtrack with the assurance that the monster is not real and is actually quite nice in that he helps mommy with clean up) has become fascination today. "Say about the monster, mommy," my son pleads. It looks like Hal forgot to come last night. Maybe he wasn't hungry. Or perhaps he was exhausted and fell asleep while putting his kids to bed, like Daddy and I did.

5 comments:
How about a crocheted hat for a newborn kit?
Wow, the space is looking totally great! The photos are fabulous...love the one with the ski pants and boots and no body. I also appreciate the polka dots in the background....I haven't been at the site for a long time and I really love hearing your thoughts and musings about your life with kids and partner 'the man', your house and the multiple dilemmas faced everyday...you're funny:)
KS
a crocheted hat sounds so nice. i checked on the mcc website and unfortunately they are pretty strict about only including the items they've listed. i guess they want to be sure that everyone is getting exactly the same thing and that no one feels like they've gotten less. bennie says he's open to receiving handmade gifts too!
I love the photos!
Thats great!
Post a Comment