Okay. So I'm a late bloomer. After years of naysaying and limited internet use, I'm afraid I've developed a little addiction to some very cool blogs. I stumbled on them while trying to research embroidery patterns used on arctic-styled parkas. Anyways, Miss Alicia (aka Posie Gets Cozy) and Miss Amanda (aka Soulemama) have turned me around - well, I'm not doing a 360 yet, but I'm surprised by how their blogs have impacted me. These women feel like kindred spirits, and already they've inspired me to rethink some areas of my life that need attention. I've enjoyed reading about their goings-on and soaking in the lovely, peaceful atmosphere that their words and photos create. So here I am, putting myself out there. This change of heart may be temporary, but I'm following its lead.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Late Bloomer
Okay. So I'm a late bloomer. After years of naysaying and limited internet use, I'm afraid I've developed a little addiction to some very cool blogs. I stumbled on them while trying to research embroidery patterns used on arctic-styled parkas. Anyways, Miss Alicia (aka Posie Gets Cozy) and Miss Amanda (aka Soulemama) have turned me around - well, I'm not doing a 360 yet, but I'm surprised by how their blogs have impacted me. These women feel like kindred spirits, and already they've inspired me to rethink some areas of my life that need attention. I've enjoyed reading about their goings-on and soaking in the lovely, peaceful atmosphere that their words and photos create. So here I am, putting myself out there. This change of heart may be temporary, but I'm following its lead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment